Lakshmi Daggubati is a well-known South Indian businesswoman and interior designer who was born in 1965. She is best known as the ex-wife of Telugu actor Akkineni Nagarjuna. They were married for 6 years before ending their romance. Lakshmi comes from a well-to-do family.
Laxmi Daggubati is from an intriguing family. She was born in Hyderabad, India, in 1965 to a south Indian family. Her father, the late D. Ramanaidu, was an Indian film producer who worked on over 150 films. Daggubati Rajeswari is her mother’s name.
She has a lot of connections in the film industry. She is well-known in Hyderabad as an interior designer. Her son married Samantha Ruth Prabhu, an actress, in the year 2017.
Lakshmi Daggubati Bio
|Full Name||Lakshmi daggubati|
|date of Birth/Age (as of 2022)||1965/57 Years|
|Birth Place/Home Town||Hyderabad, India|
|Height||Centimetres – 167.6 cm|
Meters – 1.67 m
inches & Feet – 5’6
|Weight||Kilograms – 62 kg|
Pounds – 136 lbs
|Parents Name||Father – D. Ramanaidu|
Mother – Daggubati Rajeswari
Daggubati Suresh Babu
|Husband Name||Akkineni Nagarjuna|
|Second Husband Name||Sharath Vijayaraghavan|
|School||Local High School|
|Alma Mater||Madras University|
|Net Worth||INR 350 Cr|
|Languages Known||Hindi, English|
|Social Media Account||@daggubati_lakshmi_v|
Laxmi Daggubati Brothers
Daggubati Venkatesh and Daggubati Suresh Babu are the brothers of Nagarjuna’s wife Lakshmi. Venkatesh is a well-known South Indian actor and director, while Suresh Babu is a producer, carrying on his father’s career.
Laxmi Daggubati has lived a rich life being a member of such a wealthy family. Her basic schooling took place in Hyderabad, where she and her siblings attended a local high school. She began her higher education in interior design after her schooling was completed. Her father encouraged her to pursue her aspirations by encouraging her to choose a different path.
Personal Life, Spouse & Son
Lakshmi married Akkineni Nagarjuna, who was at the height of his fame at the time, in 1984. It’s rumoured to be an arranged union. The wedding took held in a posh hotel in Bangalore. She gave birth to a baby boy on November 23, 1986, after two years of marriage. Naga Chaitanya was the name given to him by his parents.
In the year 1990, they divorced. Lakshmi married Sharath Vijayaraghavan, the Executive Director of a company called Sundaram Motors, after her divorce. In 1992, however, Akkineni married a woman named Amala Akkineni.
They are now happily married and living their lives together. Akhil Akkineni, Nagarjuna’s son, has joined the family.
Lakshmi, Akkineni Nagarjuna’s wife, works as an interior designer in Hyderabad. Lakshmi Daggubati is a well-known designer in the area. We discovered that the majority of her interior goods are handcrafted in India.
Lakshmi Actress ex Spouse is a well-known actor who has appeared in films such as “Captain Nagarjun,” “Collector Gari Abbai,” “Gharana Bullodu,” “Aavida Maa Aavide,” and “LOC Kargil.”
- Her son, like her husband, is a rising star in the Telugu film business. There, he is a role model. “Ye Maaya Chesave,” “Rarandoi Veduka Chudham,” “Yuddham Sharanam,” “Shailaja Reddy Alludu,” and “Venky Mama” are among the films in which he has appeared.
- His new films “Love Story” and “NC20” are set to be released, however, the release date has yet to be determined owing to COVID-19.
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu, a talented actress, was chosen as her daughter-in-law. She has appeared in almost 30 films, the first of which she co-starred in with her present spouse Naga.
- “Suresh Productions” was founded by her father. We don’t have specific data, but her net worth is estimated to be in the range of INR 350 crore.
- She is Rana Daggubati’s paternal aunt, and she has appeared in films like “Baahubali-1” and “Baahubali-2.”
Who is Lakshmi Daggubati Second Husband?
Talking about the second husband of Lakshmi Daggubati, it is not yet known who he is. Has she remarried or not? but Vijayaraghavan had attended Chaitanya and Sam’s engagement with Lakshmi, which was the first time many people saw him. He spent time with the couple at the ceremony as well, and he can be seen in many wedding photos.
Some Facts about Lakshmi Daggubati
- She is the mother of no children from her second marriage.
- Her second husband’s first marriage resulted in a son.
- Her son is the proud owner of a Ferrari 488.
- Daggubati is a philanthropist as well. She also contributes to a non-profit organisation.
- She does have an Instagram account, but it is private.
- The Daggubati and Akkineni families never worked together again after her divorce from her first husband.
- Lakshmi Daggubati is a humble lady who wears sarees most of the time.
- It was then revealed that she and Akkineni Nagarjuna married because their fathers were buddies.
- According to sources, Lakshmi Daggubati was not pleased with the intimacy that grew between Akkineni and Amala as a result of their regular collaboration.